Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Introduction :)

So I came up with the idea of sharing my daily experiences with whomever might stumble upon my blog.
Most people have this idea that car sales people are dirty, slimey, they lie to get you to do anything to get a sale.....well, you could be right! There are a bunch of sales people in the sales industry who do just that! Rest assured....they don't usually last a long time in the Auto industry, and eventually they fade away.
Let me tell you, I am a father of 3, I have a huge heart, and yes I have to pay my bills, but, I also want to see you back for your next car, and your next one after that. So I figure if I can save you a bunch of money and I can bring home a decent paycheck, then we are all happy!
I will happily answer any questions you might have about your car buying experience, before or after, and be happy to help with anything I can!
My next post will be more of what I have had happen that day....believe me, every day is something interesting!
Till then........

No comments: